Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Should I sell Avon? Can I sell Avon online only?

The first time I signed up as an Avon representative, I was a stay at home mom. I took care of our home and my daughter, but I really missed having my own money. I met up with an Avon Unit Leader, and started right away. At first, I did not find that I had much success; I did not treat my business as a job, but more like a hobby. I only sold to friends and family, and I did not go out and prospect, nor did I market myself. I would only occasionally post online about my business and did not see a growing online sales base.
Can I sell Avon online?

My second time signing up with Avon has been more successful, and I mostly sell my Avon online. The Avon representative website is free, which is a great bonus, my Tubberware friends pay a monthly fee to have a representative website. When you sell Avon through your Avon website, you will earn 20%. I use blogging to drive traffic to my site, and write my website address on every brochure. My customers receive a free Avon brochure with their order (a nice saving for me) and then I add those customers to my mailing list to mail brochures to in the future. You can sign up to sell Avon online only, and with the right dedication, you can sell successfully online only. With the use of blogging, Facebook, Twitter and other social media outlets, you can find traffic to drive to your site to earn new customers. It is time consuming, but it can be worth it. Approximately 70% of my Avon sales come from online, and all of my team recruiting is done online. I currently have a team of over 100 representatives, and have an income that varies between $400-600 a month.

To be successful at selling Avon online, you need to be patient, thoughtful and consistent. Take a little time to research online marketing- there is a lot of information out there for it! Create your professional pages and profiles, and work on them just like you would a job. You can do it part-time or full time, whatever works best for you. I now work a full time job with overtime, and still work Avon part-time. I usually spend about 2 hours a day on my Avon business, and that is all I need to keep up my sales and recruitment.

So, YES, you can sell Avon online only! To sell Avon online successfully, just like with all businesses, you will need to dedicate your time and put in the work to get the payoff.


How much does an Avon Representative make?
As long as your sales (sum of all customer orders for a campaign, which is 2 weeks) are $50 or more, you will earn a commission; you can earn up to 50%! Here is a look at the Avon Earnings chart:
$0 - $49.99                              0%
$50 - $149.99                          20%
$150.00 - $294.99                   30%
$295.00 - $ 439.99                  35%
$440.00 - $924.99                   40%
$925.00 - $1574.99                 45%
$1,575.00                                50%

There is no minimum to sell per campaign. As long as you place an order at least once every 4 campaigns, you will remain an active Avon representative.


The investment cost is $15. You can complete the entire process on line on your time. You will receive an Avon starter kit in the mail usually within 3-5 business days, but can start training and selling on the internet right away by signing onto the Avon rep site. Your kit will include Avon catalogs, training, samples, plus, you can purchase an add-on at an additional charge. By using "Become an eRep" on the Avon representative site, you will have your own Avon website within minutes.

In addition to your $15 investment to 
start Avon you will be responsible for purchasing your own catalogs and business tools, all available to order on the Avon rep site.
There are no other charges or fees.
www.startavon.com Avon ref code: RENEEMOREAU



Where to Next?

Avon Team Trendy Leaders

No comments:

Post a Comment