Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Skin So Soft Firm & Restore Age-Defying Corrective Neck & Chest Cream SPF 15

Improve skin's texture & firmness. SKIN SO SOFT Firm & Restore – restores skin’s youthful appearance. 
Now with Babassu Oil. Experience delicate blossoms and sheer florals. Evens skin tone and texture while improving the appearance of fine wrinkles. 3.4 fl. oz.
Renee’s Review:  I have used this for about a month now. With most of Avon’s “problem specific” products, I notice a difference right away. With the Neck & Chest cream, I did not, and began to worry it was not working. It did give great moisture, and I liked that it was not as heavy as body lotion, so I began to use it. I am glad I did – I happened to come across a picture of myself shortly before I began using it, and compared it to a current picture, and I really can see a difference. Fine lines have disappeared, and the more deep lines have softened.
Skin So Soft Firm & Restore Age-Defying Corrective Neck & Chest Cream SPF 15
Product # 466-039 Reg. $12.00
SPECIAL OFFER: SKIN SO SOFT Must Haves! 2 for $9.99!
Active Ingredients: OCTINOXATE 7.5%, OXYBENZONE 3.0%, OCTISALATE 3.0%, AVOBENZONE 2.0%

Other Ingredients: WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, STEARETH-2, CETYL ALCOHOL, PEG-40 STEARATE, THIODIPROPIONIC ACID, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) SEED EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, ALGAE EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, LECITHIN, CAFFEINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DIMETHICONE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, PHOSPHORIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, SILICA, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CARBOMER, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLENE/METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE

Also Try:

Foot Works Beautiful Dual Action Pedi-Peel

Avon Sun+ After Sun Aloe Gel 

Renee Moreau, Avon Inp Sales Representative
Unit Leader, Honor Society, National Recruiter

No comments:

Post a Comment