Friday, June 20, 2014

Avon Makeup Setting Spray

A quick spritz helps set makeup in place! Microfine mist dries quickly to an invisible finish. Helps set your foundation, blush, and eye makeup in place without drying our skin. Vitamins A, C, E infused. Non-sticky feel. Ultra-lightweight, fast-drying spray. 2 fl. oz.

I have been using this for the last 2 weeks, and am very happy with it. The fine mist covers your face, and dries very quickly. I live in Virginia, and the heat and humidity have been soaring over these last two weeks. I expected the Setting Spray to help my make up last longer, but I was shocked to find it helped my make up (especially my eyeliner!) remain in place with a fresh look for my entire work day! Five starts from me on this one, great work Avon!
Make up setting spray
Intro Special - SAVE 20%! Reg. $10.00, Sale $7.99
Product # 782-821

How to use: After applying makeup, hold bottle 8-10 inches away from face. Close eyes and lightly mist face 2-4 times to help set your makeup.
Ingredients: WATER/EAU, PVP, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, RETINYL PALMITATE, TO
COPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, BETA-CAROTENE, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, DISODIUM EDTA, LECITHIN, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL

ANEW REVERSALIST COMPLETE RENEWAL Express Wrinkle Smoother
Naturals Vibrant Orchid & Blueberry Body Lotion
  
To Join my Avon team, www.startAvon.com referral code RENEEMOERAU. $15 starting fee, must be 18+


Renee Moreau, AVON Ind Sls Rep, UL, National Recruiter 

No comments:

Post a Comment